Where to go for trips?
Direction to Jičín
- Konecchlumí – cairn, pictures of Vladimír Komárek in the local church
- Jičín – town of fairy tales, Wallestein castle, Wallenstein loggia, Rumcajs cobbler shop
- Prachovské rocks, nature reserve, clusters of sandstone formations.
- Drábské rooms (světničky) – the most popular place of the Bohemian Paradise, strength system at the farthest tip of the sandstone rocks
- Castle ruins Trosky
- Surroundings of castle Trosky – Motomuzeum Borek pod Troskami, Doll Museum in Troskovice
- Castle Kumburk – Gotic Castle ruins
- Chateau Hrubá Skála – romantic castle on the sand rock
- Castle Kost – one of the few remaining medieval castles in the Czech Republic, it is considered to be the second most important catsle in the Czech Republic
- Castle Valdštejn – Castle ruins of the Gothic rock castle from the 13th century, it becomes among the most beautiful in the country
- Chateau Sychrov – a beautiful Neo-Gothic chateau.
- Baroque Castle in Dětenice
- Medieval Tavern in Dětenice
- "Happy Land area for children” in Radvánovice
- Castle Loučeň
- Fairytale castle Staré Hrady
- Entertainment park Mirakulum in Milovice
Direction to Hradec Králové
- Ostroměř – museum of Eduard Štorch and Karel Zeman
- Hořice – town of stone beauty, natural sculpture gallery
- Babiččino údolí (Grandmother’s valley) – national natural heritage.
- Ratibořice Castle – a National Historic Landmark in Babiččino údolí (Grandmother's valley), it is well-known due to the person of famous Czech writer Božena Němcová and her work Babička (Grandmother)
- Castle Kuks and beautiful surroundings – the most impressive Baroque complex in Bohemia.
- Castle Hrádek u Nechanic – the youngest neo-gothic castle in the Czech Republic
Direction to Dvůr Karálové
- Lesní Království dam – the most beautiful dam in the Czech Republic, situated under the hill Zvičina
- Miletín – Birthplace of the famous Czech writer Karel Jaromír Erben, baroque castle and other monuments.
- Zoo in Dvůr Králové – the second largest zoo in the Czech Republic, open daily from 9–18.00 pm, African safari.
- Pecka – castle ruins from the 14th century
- Spa Bělohrad – Anenské Mud baths
Giant mountains (Krkonoše)
- Špindlerův Mlýn – the most popular winter resort, 50 km
- Harrachov – popular mountain resort, 60 km
Bathing possibilities in the area:
Aqua Park Jicin, pond Jahodnice, lake Farina – Nová Paka, pond Lužany – Marešák, lake Hlíza, outdoor swimming pool Kruh (Circle), outdoor swimming pool Konecchlumí, swimming Mlázovice, Dvorečky pond, swimming pool Podhorní Újezd, outdoor swimming pool Šárovcova Lhota, outdoor swimming Třtěnice, outdoor swimming pool Pecka Spa Bělohrad – pond Pardoubek, Jilemnice swimming, swimming pool Mříčná